Advanced night time treatment contains formula enhancing properties including a proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier to help support and maximize the efficacy and performance of night treatment products, when combined and applied in the evening. Contains 4% Hydroquinone to help reduce melanin formation, Vitamins C and E for antioxidant protection and Lactic Acid as a gentle exfoliant. Also functions as a highly effective stand alone product.
Directions For Use:
- Use as directed by physician. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Use of sun protection recommended.
- Enhances the production of collagen and elastin
- Lightens pigmented areas and corrects uneven skin tone
- Contains 4% Hydroquinone delivered through a proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier to lighten skin pigmentation including age spots, freckles, liver spots and corrects uneven skin tone by inhibiting melanin formation
- Provides antioxidant protection with Vitamins C and E
- Exfoliates the skin gently with Lactic Acid
- Ensures optimal delivery of the actives through a proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier
- Enhances the production of collagen and elastin making skin firmer and denser
- Advanced, night time treatment formula enhancing properties help support and maximize the efficacy and performance of night treatment products when combined and applied in the evening
- Functions as a highly effective stand alone product
- Hydroquinone 4%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Lactic Acid, Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil
- Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, BHT Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycol Distearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflow- er) Seed Oil, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water