Combat dark spots, age spots, and acne-induced discoloration with our mildly foaming Luminosity Brightening Cleanser recommended for anyone with pigment concerns. This refreshing daily wash contains four powerful skin brighteners which target pigmentation and unwanted melanin production for a more radiant, youthful looking complexion.
- Wet hands, face and neck; gently massage a small amount of cleanser onto skin. Rinse thoroughly and follow with toner and protective treatment. Use day and night for best results.
- Dampen skin with moist sponges, rub small amount of cleanser between hands then massage onto face and neck in circular motions. Remove thoroughly with moist sponges.
- Suppresses the enzyme that signals melanin production, which is how dark spots and age spots form
- Reduces appearance of acne-induced discoloration while also lightening overall tone
- Brightens skin for a younger looking appearance
- Soothes skin and contains antioxidants to reduce production of free radicals
- Aqua (Purified Water), Aqua (and) Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (and) Sodium Bis-Hydroxyethylglycinate Lauryl-Glucosides Crosspolymer (and) Cocamidopropyl Betaine (and) Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate (and) Sodium Benzoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Gluconolactone, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Kojic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Nonapeptide-1 Solution, Morus Alba Root (Mulberry) Extract.
pH 6.0 - 6.5
- Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate - Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Nonapeptide-1 targets melanin synthesis.
- Mulberry Root Extract - Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skin care, as it has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have a soothing, regenerative and anti-oxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract - Is one of the most sought after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage. Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract influences biochemical pathways involved in melanin synthesis by: inhibition of tyrosinase, transcriptional control of tyrosinase expression, reduction of the pro-melanogenic mediators endothelin and MSH (melanin-stimulating hormone) as well as reduction of melanosome transfer to keratinocytes.
- Kojic Acid - Is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots by helping to establish an even skin tone.