Concentrated Anti-Aging Serum
Concentrated anti-aging serum with lilac stem cells, vitamin C, and marine extracts. Dramatically improves deeper lines, brightness, texture, and pores.
Directions For Use:
- After cleansing, apply to face and neck twice daily. Follow with moisturizer. For sensitive skin, precede with Bioidentical Barrier Serum.
- Lessens appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Shields from environmental toxins, free radicals
- Lessens Progerin, the skin aging protein
- Plumps skin appearance with hyaluronic acid boost
- Lessens blackheads, breakouts, and improves pore appearance
- Brightens skin and evens skin tone
- Helps to calm redness and rosacea
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate): Present at 3%, this antioxidant, skin brightening collagen-booster is 8 times stronger than L-ascorbic acid at collagen formation; it helps reverse sun damage by shielding from UVA as well as UVB.
- Lilac Stem Cells: Reactivate youthful genes, lessen inflammation, lessen breakouts and minimize pore appearance, decrease pigmentation by tyrosinase inhibition, and fight free radicals.
- Marine Algae Extract: Gene modulator based on marine extracts proven to decrease Progerin, the skin's aging protein.
- Undaria Algae Extract: Reactivates 14 genes that become deactivated over time and with aging. These genes are responsible for the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, the natural skin fillers and firming components. Reactivating these 14 genes helps to reduce wrinkles and helps to create a more youthful, lifted appearance.
- Water, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryoyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Syringa Yulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Alaria Esculenta (Marine Algae) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane.