An exfoliating cream cleanser that revitalizes skin while removing daily residue, makeup and oil which can dull a vibrant appearance. Alpha hydroxy-rich fruit and sugar-cane derived acids help keep pores clear while encouraging cellular turnover and renewal.
- Wet hands, face and neck; gently massage in a small amount of cleanser, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and follow with toner and protective treatment. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Daily use of sunscreen recommended with any glycolic product. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
- Dampen skin with moist sponges, rub small amount of cleanser between hands then massage onto face and neck in circular motions, avoiding eye area. Remove thoroughly with moist sponges. Excellent for use as a prepping cleanser before exfoliation.
- Brings fresh skin to the surface by removing makeup, dead skin cells, and oil, revealing a more vibrant appearance
- Fades skin discoloration
- Increases skin's moisture levels
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and keep pores clear
- Helps clear acne and blackhead-prone skin
- Aqua (Purified Water), Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Organic Articium Lappa Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Root Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense Leaf Extract, Alcohol Denatured, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aqua (and) Glycerin (and) Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (and) Pentapeptide-18 (and) Citric Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.
pH 3.5 - 4.0
- 10% Glycolic Acid removes the outer layer of dead skin cells on your skin, bringing fresh, new skin to the surface. This is beneficial for those who are looking for products that help with anti-aging. Glycolic acid is often used to help fade discoloration of the skin, such as sun spots or age spots, and used by those with acne-prone and blackhead-prone skin.
- Pronalen Fruit Acids contain: Lemon (Citrus limonum), passion fruit (Passiflora edulis), grape (Vitis vinifera) and pineapple (Ananas sativus) fruits., Hydroxyacids: Citric, Glycolic, Tartaric and Lactic acids. These organic acids diminish corneocyte cohesion, affecting the thickness of the stratum corneum. They increase moisturizing levels of the skin, improving flexibility of the stratum corneum.
- Burdock Root Extract – Used traditionally as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Comfrey Leaf Extract – Contains anti-oxidants and has been used traditionally as a calming agent.