A powerful, mildly exfoliating pore refining treatment which targets elevated sebum production, uneven skin tone and congested skin. Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Niacinamide, Azelaic and Salicylic Acids assist skin to find equilibrium. Astringent organic denatured Lemon Alcohol, Tomato and Witch Hazel create the environmental which is unfriendly to topical impurities obstructing clarity and balance.
- Suitable for daily use. Apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, allow to absorb. Warning - Sunburn Alert: this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
- May be used as a professional treatment exfoliant. Follow professional protocol for application of Alpha Hydroxy products.
- Reduces skin's oil (sebum) production, evens skin tone, and clears out clogged pores
- Helps balance skin's pH and destroy free radicals
- Prevents collagen deterioration
- Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denatured (38B Lemon), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Propanediol, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Niacinamide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein (and) Superoxide Dismutase (and) Sodium Dextran Sulfate (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract (and) Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Citric Acid (and) Potassium Sorbate, Certified Organic Salix Alba Extract, Sodium Hydroxide Solution, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, 1% Salicylic Acid, 3% Lactic Acid, Aqua (and) Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil (and) Nigella Sativa Seed Oil (and) Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil (and) Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids (and) Palm Glycerides (and) Capryloyl Glycine (and) Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Azelaic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract (and) Boswellia Serrata Extract (and) Honey Extract (and) Oligopeptide-10 (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Sodium Benzoate.
pH 5.5 - 6.0
- Glycolic Acid removes the outer layer of dead skin cells on your skin, bringing fresh, new skin to the surface. This is beneficial for those who are looking for products that help with anti-aging. Glycolic acid is often used to help fade discoloration of the skin, such as sun spots or age spots, and used by those with acne-prone and blackhead-prone skin.
- Exossine EXO-T - An exopolysaccharide which demonstrated a higher activity than retinoic acid in the stimulation of the desquamation markers.
• Granactive Acne - A botanical complex containing a patented antimicrobial peptide.
- Tomato Extract H.GL.-M.S. - is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is purifying to the skin, Tomato Extract helps balance the pH of the skin and regulate sebum. Tomato contains Lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps prevent collagen deterioration. This anti-oxidant also works to scavenge free radicals.
- Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 offers a number of benefits for aged and photodamaged skin and improved skin moisturization.
- Sulphur - anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating.