The Skin Saint
IllumaGlo Pigment Peel
Malic, Lactic, and Salicylic Acids make this anti-oxidant peel ideal for those who desire improved skin clarity. Boosted with Ferulic Acid and Vitamin C and E skin will look brighter and feel softer. This peel is well tolerated by most skin types.
- Limit initial use to once or twice a week; gradually increase frequency to every other night. Directions/warning: a patch test should be performed prior to applying this product to entire face. Dispense a drop of the peel onto finger and apply to cheek below ear. Leave on for up to five minutes, the product will self-neutralize. If redness or sensitivity occurs within 30 minutes discontinue use, and if discomfort continues apply a small amount of
baking soda and water blended into a paste to the affected area. Warning - Sunburn Alert: This product contains one or more alpha-hydroxy acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
- May be used as a professional exfoliant. Follow professional protocol for the application of Alpha Hydroxy peel.
- Powerful combination of whitening ingredients, antioxidants, and peptides promote an even skin tone
- Nourish and rejuvenate skin by minimizing wrinkles and allowing skin to become more elastic
- Inhibits melanin production by 74%
- Triggers skin's collagen production
- Aqua (Purified Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Certified Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lecithin (and) Arbutin (and) Linolenic Acid (and) Linoleic Acid (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Ascorbyl Palmitate (and) Glutathione (and) Alcohol (and) Water, Lactic Acid, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Sodium Hydroxide
Solution, Malic Acid, Natural Aromatic Extract, Azelaic Acid, Niacinamide (and) Calcium Pantothenate (and) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (and) Tocopheryl Acetate (and) Pyridoxine HCl (and) Maltodextrin (and) Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate (and) Silica, Aqua (and) Nonapeptide-1, Biotin.
pH 3.5 - 4.0
- Nanowhite is a liposomal preparation combining powerful whitening ingredients with antioxidants for a strong brightening effect
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger the skin’s collagen production.
- L-Lactic Acid - Larger molecule AHA. Excellent for more sensitive skin, colored, or hyperpigmented skin.
- Malic Acid - Is a naturally occuring AHA that is used as a skin peeling agent to help rejuvenate skin.