This synergistic daily use toner elevates hydration levels while targeting dark spots and areas of uneven skin tone. A cocktail of tyrosinase inhibiting actives offer preventative and corrective pathways for anyone with pigment concerns. Multi-functioning, this toner instantly refreshes while refining the appearance of pores, for a smooth and even complexion.
- After cleansing, apply toner with cotton pad to hydrate skin and remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water. Follow with appropriate protective treatment for skin type.
- After cleansing or masking, apply toner with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water.
- Completely unique, nothing like this exists on the market
- Increases the rate of cell renewal for smoother, younger looking skin
- Lightens age spots and uneven skin tone
- Refines the appearance of pores
- Aqua (Purified Water), Denatured Alcohol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aqua, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medicalimonum (Lemon) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate-20, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Morus Alba Root (Mulberry) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Arbutin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil.
pH 4.0 - 4.5
- Azelaic Acid - Offers anti-bacterial and comedolytic benefits. It is a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening benefits to the skin.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate
- Alpha Arbutin
- Multifruit® BSC is a concentrated blend of five botanical extracts: bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon. These extracts contain several naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxy acids have been shown to promote smoother, younger looking skin by increasing the rate of cell renewal.
- Mulberry Root Extract - Mulberry has been used for centuries in Chinese Medicine. Newer discoveries make it very useful in skin care. as it has been found to lighten age spots and uneven skin tone. Has been postulated to promote hair growth and have antioxidant and anti-septic properties.
- Licorice Root Extract contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have a soothing, regenerative and anti-oxidant properties. Licorice extract is thought to inhibit melanogenesis and is thus used as a skin whitening agent.
- Daisy Blossom Extract - Is one of the most sought after natural skin lighteners as it addresses the three main pathways that lead to dark spots and uneven skin tone as a result of sun damage.
- Kojic Acid - Is used as a skin toner and lightener. It is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice. It is a depigmenting agent that targets age spots, by helping to establish an even skin tone.