Elevate skin clarity and resilience with this remarkable liposome enriched melanin inhibiting rejuvenating creme. Powerful illuminating Peptides and actives such as Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Licorice Root, and Tetrahydrocurcuminoids balance and ignite clarity. This silky Creme also contains Stem Cells of the rare Swiss apple ‘Uttwiler Spatlauber’ which are thought to offer cellular longevity enhancing benefits.
- After cleansing and toning, warm a small amount of moisturizer between palms and smooth over face and neck. Recommended for use in the morning and evening.
- As a finishing product for clients with hyperpigmented, oily or mature skin. Warm a small amount of moisturizer between palms and massage over face and neck.
- Inhibits the production of melanin that causes dark spots and age spots
- Illuminating peptides balance and ignite clarity and uniformity of tone
- Improves skin texture and protects collagen from wrinkles
- Promotes even pigmentation
- Aqua (Purified Water), Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Blossom Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate (and) Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Alpha Arbutin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Azelaic Acid, Ferulic Acid, L-Arginine, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, D-Biotin, Alcohol Denatured (and) Niacinamide (and) Zinc Pca (and) Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment (and) Nasturtium Officinale Flower/ Leaf Extract, Nonapeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Fragrance/Parfum.
pH 6.0 - 6.5
- Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid that reduces melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase. It suppresses the proliferation of abnormal melanin producing cells (melanocytes), by reducing the rate of DNA synthesis.
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) offers inhibitory effects on melanogenesis, promotion of collagen synthesis, and prevention of lipid peroxidation. MAP is a phosphate ester and is easily hydrolyzed to ascorbic acid in the skin by enzymes (phosphatase).
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a peptide that helps to protect collagen against wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin complexed illuminator.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract encourages a reduction of melanin production and promotes even pigmentation in age spots. It influences various pathways involved in melanogenesis.
- Nonapeptide-1 targets melanin synthesis by deterring activation of the tyrosinase. It prevents unwanted pigmentation, allowing for a better control over skin tone.
- Arbutin is an extract of the Bearberry plant which contains pigmentation and whitening agents. Arbutin protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals and inhibits the formation of melanin pigment.