We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
The Brilliant One: Brilliance Cream
Elevate skin clarity and resilience with this remarkable liposome enriched melanin inhibiting rejuvenating creme. Powerful illuminating Peptides and actives such as Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Licorice Root, and Tetrahydrocurcuminoids balance and ignite clarity. This silky Creme also contains Stem Cells of the rare Swiss apple ‘Uttwiler Spatlauber’ which are thought to offer cellular longevity enhancing benefits.
Inhibits the production of melanin that causes dark spots and age spots
Illuminating peptides balance and ignite clarity and uniformity of tone
Improves skin texture and protects collagen from wrinkles
Promotes even pigmentation
- Azelaic acid is a naturally occurring dicarboxylic acid that reduces melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase. It suppresses the proliferation of abnormal melanin producing cells (melanocytes), by reducing the rate of DNA synthesis.
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) offers inhibitory effects on melanogenesis, promotion of collagen synthesis, and prevention of lipid peroxidation. MAP is a phosphate ester and is easily hydrolyzed to ascorbic acid in the skin by enzymes (phosphatase).
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 is a peptide that helps to protect collagen against wrinkles and improve skin texture.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin complexed illuminator.
- Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract encourages a reduction of melanin production and promotes even pigmentation in age spots. It influences various pathways involved in melanogenesis.
- Nonapeptide-1 targets melanin synthesis by deterring activation of the tyrosinase. It prevents unwanted pigmentation, allowing for a better control over skin tone.
- Arbutin is an extract of the Bearberry plant which contains pigmentation and whitening agents. Arbutin protects the skin against damage caused by free radicals and inhibits the formation of melanin pigment.
Client Use: After cleansing and toning warm a small amount of moisturizer between palms and smooth over face and neck. Recommended for use in the morning and evening.
Professional Use: As a finishing product for clients with hyperpigmented, oily or mature skin. Warm a small amount of moisturizer between palms and massage over face and neck.