A Citrus-based Alpha Hydroxy Acid tonic that gently clarifies by removing excess oils and devitalized skin cells. Consistent use over time will result in improved skin clarity, texture and tone.
- Apply Multi-Active Tonic with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Daily use of sunscreen recommended with any glycolic product. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
- After cleansing, apply toner with cotton pad to remove residue from cleanser, makeup or hard water. Excellent for use prior to exfoliation treatments.
- Part of the resurfacing family that supports even skin tone
- Removes dead skin cells, bringing fresh skin to the surface for a younger looking appearance
- Fades skin discoloration
- Glycolic acid helps clear acne and blackhead-prone skin
- Aqua (Purified Water), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Organic Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Alcohol Denatured, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hypoxis Rooperi Rhizome Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.
pH 3.5 - 4.0
- Glycolic Acid removes the outer layer of dead skin cells on your skin, bringing fresh, new skin to the surface. This is beneficial for those who are looking for products that help with anti-aging. Glycolic acid is often used to help fade discoloration of the skin, such as sun spots or age spots, and used by those with acne-prone and blackhead-prone skin.
- Darkout is a natural ingredient which boosts radiance and clarity.
- Green Tea Extract - Tea polyphenol are natural compounds extracted from tea leaves, and contain flavanols, flavanones, flavonols and their glycosides etc. It contains catechins whose special molecular structure possess the ability to eliminate free radicals.
- Panthenol is a natural humectant which provides the skin with a soft and smooth appearance.
- Pronalen Fruit Acids are organic acids that diminish corneocyte cohesion, affecting the thickness of the stratum corneum.