Sensizyme Liquid Enzyme Peel is a versatile layering enzyme solution that offers a light refining polish with the benefits of enzymatic exfoliation. Infused with Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, a natural retinoïd alternative, Papaya enzymes and soothing Peptides this gentle, yet effective treatment will help you attain and maintain radiant skin.
- Following cleansing, apply a thin layer of peel to face and neck avoiding eye area. Leave on skin for 10 minutes, then remove with warm water using a soft gauze sponge.
- Following cleansing apply a thin layer of peel using gauze pads, leave on for 2-3 minutes. Apply a second layer of peel, leave on for 10 minutes, then remove with warm water using soft gauze sponge.
- Stimulates the skin's metabolism for superior skin smoothing and brightening
- Increases collagen production for younger looking skin
- Provides a natural alternative with the same effects as Retinoïd but without the unwanted side effects
- Soothes and smooths sensitive skin
- Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Butylene Glycol (and) Aqua (and) Citric Acid (and) Acetyl Hexapeptide-49, Aqua (and) Papain (and) Carbomer (and) 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Carbomer (and) Algin, Panthenol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate (and) Aqua (and) Aphanizomenon Flos-aquae Extract, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Cellulose Acetate, 1,2 Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Vegetable Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Zizyphus Jujuba (Jujube) Fruit Extract (and) Macrocystis Pyrifera (Sea Kelp) Extract
(and) Yeast Extract (and) Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan/Irish Moss) Extract (and) Porphyra Umbilicalis (Nori) Extract (and) Gluconolactone, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (and) Glycerin (and) Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance/Parfum.
pH 3.8 - 4.2
- Bromelain - Is a plant protease extracted from pineapple’s stem, leaf, and peel. It offers superior skin smoothening and whitening, as well as pigmentation elimination. Bromelain works on aged stratum corneum of human skin, causing it to retreat, degrade, and peel off, it can stimulate skin’s metabolism and reduce skin darkening caused by the sun, keeping it smooth, tender, and bright.
- Lanablue - A blue green algae derived natural Retinoïd alternative.
- Alpaflor® Artemisia
- Delisens peptide soothes sensitive skin.
- X-pressin C - Papaya – Is a stabilized protease isolated from Carica Papaya and is five times more effective than traditional Papain. Proteolytic, intense and non-irritating this exfoliant is clinically proven to visibly smooth, soften and enlighten the skin.
- Guava Extract - Obtained from the leaves of Psidium Guajava, is used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions and infections. It exhibits strong anti-microbial properties against a variety of organisms. It helps stimulate the production of collagen and it is an anti-inflammatory, anti-glycan.
- L-Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid with a larger molecular size than glycolic acid. It Increases hydration.