- Quickly oxidizes two kinds of Vitamin C which, once absorbed, lasts four days
- Protects skin from premature aging caused by exposure to UV light
- Prevents breakdown of skin cells caused by environmental factors
- Triggers collagen production
- Soothes damaged skin
- Promotes even skin tone and lightening of dark spots
- Contains the strongest antioxidant vitamin in nature and the highest naturally occuring vitamin C content of any fruit
- Phloretin - A powerful anti-oxidant.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
- Astaxanthin-Strongest anti-oxidant vitamin in nature. is 550 times more effective than vitamin E.
- Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
- Emblica - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
- Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu contains phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also shows antiinflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-mutagenic and anti- bronchodilatory activities.
Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face and decolette each day and night following thorough cleansing of skin.
May be used under nourishing moisturizers.