Terms and Conditions for The Skin Saint, LLC
- Welcome to The Skin Saint, LLC ("Company", "we", "our", "us").
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website located at https://theskinsaint.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and our services provided therein.
- By accessing our Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Skin Saint if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Skin Saint, LLC and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
- You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
- You are specifically restricted from: publishing any Website material in any media; selling, sublicensing, and/or commercializing any Website material; publicly performing or displaying any Website material; using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website; and using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and The Skin Saint, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
4. Your Content
- In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website.
- Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. The Skin Saint, LLC reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
- This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Skin Saint, LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
6. Limitation of liability
- In no event shall The Skin Saint, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Skin Saint, LLC from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
- The Skin Saint, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis.
- The Skin Saint, LLC is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
- These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Skin Saint, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, superseding all prior agreements and understandings.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Michigan for the resolution of any disputes.
- General Information: All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location: Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in United States of America. Any shipments outside of United States of America are not available at this time.
- Delivery Time: An estimated delivery time will be provided once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- Return Policy: We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 30 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Refunds: We have many products to suit your need. If you are not happy for any reason, simply return any product within 30 days for a store credit. There are no refunds. Be sure to include receipt, email, and reason for return.
- Exceptions: Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Negotiation: In the event of any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the breach thereof, the parties hereto shall use their best efforts to settle the dispute.
- Mediation and Arbitration: If a dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure.
Data Privacy and GDPR Compliance
- Personal Information Collection and Use: We collect various types of personal information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Rights of Data Subjects: If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. These include the right to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
- CCPA Compliance: If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.