Dual Glow Exfoliant
Dual Glow Exfoliant
Nourishing dual-action exfoliator.
A lightly textured exfoliating cream featuring pomegranate enzymes and eco-friendly polishing powder that gently removes dead skin cells and refortify the skin surface. Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) and panthenol (Vitamin B5) restore firmness and vitality to the skin by repairing the skin barrier, reducing inflammation, and providing superior moisturization. Plus, soothing botanical oils create a visibly smoother appearance.
- Gently polishes dead cells at the skin surface to smooth and brighten for a more radiant complexion.
- Strengthens the skin barrier against harmful environmental agents and fights against damaging pollutants.
- Antimicrobial and antioxidant benefits that hydrate skin as you exfoliate dull skin surface.
- Helps the appearance of acne scars and helps clear breakouts.
- Aids absorption of other skincare products.
- ECO-FRIENDLY POLISHING POWDER: Naturally derived exfoliant extracted from renewable resources helps remove dead skin cells for a polished, smooth skin surface.
- POMEGRANATE ENZYMES: Natural fruit enzymes that originate from pomegranate pulp and gently remove dead skin cells from the skin surface to produce softer, more radiant skin.
- NIACINAMIDE: A form of vitamin B3 that offers anti-inflammatory and barrier repair benefits while reducing skin sensitivity and providing intense moisturization.
- PANTHENOL: Provides the powerful hydration of vitamin B5, along with the ability to visibly smooth and soften the skin.
- BOTANICAL OILS: Nourishing skin-conditioning agents stemmed from extracted safflower plants containing antioxidant vitamin E and obtained by the inner flesh of a coconut for superior moisturization.
Clean face thoroughly with Chamomile Facial Cleanser. While still damp, massage Vita-B Enzyme Polish gently onto skin using a circular motion for 1 to 3 minutes. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Ideal for use as frequently as once per day. For best results, follow the CosMedical Vita Method by applying Vita Soothe and Vita-C Peptide Spray after exfoliating.