This serum is a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of powerful time releasing anti-oxidants. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and high ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Phloretin, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression.
- Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face and decolette each day and night following thorough cleansing of skin. Maybe used under nourishing moisturizers.
- Before applying finishing product, massage in small amount of serum to face and neck for soothing hydration and an excellent finish. Maybe used as a booster treatment under masks during anti-aging treatments, particularly for those with sensitive skin. Apply to face, neck and décolleté and massage in gently then apply mask. Maybe used with galvanic current.
- Quickly oxidizes two kinds of Vitamin C which, once absorbed, lasts four days
- Protects skin from premature aging caused by exposure to UV light
- Prevents breakdown of skin cells caused by environmental factors
- Triggers collagen production
- Soothes damaged skin
- Promotes even skin tone and lightening of dark spots
- Contains the strongest antioxidant vitamin in nature and the highest naturally occuring vitamin C content of any fruit
- Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Ferula Assa Foetida Extract, Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Phloretin, Ferulic Acid, Emblica, Astaxanthin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract..
pH 7.2 – 7.7
- Phloretin - A powerful anti-oxidant.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
- Astaxanthin-Strongest anti-oxidant vitamin in nature. is 550 times more effective than vitamin E.
- Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
- Emblica - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
- Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu contains phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also shows antiinflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-mutagenic and anti- bronchodilatory activities.