Formulated with a unique combination of Salicylic Acid 2%, Glycolic Acid 5%, and Lactic Acid 5%, pre-absorbed pads synergistically deliver a gentle, micro-chemical peel to exfoliate and correct problem acne and prevent future breakouts, leaving skin cleaner, clearer and blemish free. Helps reduce acne associated redness, irritation, and inflammation with a botanical complex including; Yeast, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, Olive, Ivy, Burdock and Clary Sage Extracts.
Directions For Use:
- Apply evenly over face and neck avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by a physician. Do not rinse. Tighten cap after use to prevent pads from drying out.
- Blemish fighting complexes eliminate impurities
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids deliver Micro-peel to stimulate cellular turnover
- Contains Salicylic Acid 2%, Glycolic Acid 5%, and Lactic Acid 5%
- Delivers a gentle, microchemical peel to exfoliate and correct problematic acne and prevent future breakouts
- Promotes exfoliation of dead surface cells resulting in enhanced cellular renewal with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acid complexes
- Penetrates deep into pores to regulate sebum production and inhibit acne bacterial growth from within
- Softens and soothes acne-prone, inflamed skin while reducing irritation and redness with a botanically infused formula including; Yeast, Horse Chestnut, Licorice, Olive, Ivy, Burdock and Clary Sage Extracts
- Leaves skin cleaner, clearer and blemish free
- Salicylic Acid 2.0%
- Glycolic Acid 5.0%, Lactic Acid 5.0%, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Water, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthyl Lactate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone