We've sent you an email with a link to update your password.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.
The Initiator: Youth Serum
This serum is a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of powerful time releasing anti-oxidants. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and high ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Phloretin, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression.
Quickly oxidizes two kinds of Vitamin C which, once absorbed, lasts four days
Protects skin from premature aging caused by exposure to UV light
Prevents breakdown of skin cells caused by environmental factors
Triggers collagen production
Soothes damaged skin
Promotes even skin tone and lightening of dark spots
Contains the strongest antioxidant vitamin in nature and the highest naturally occuring vitamin C content of any fruit
- Phloretin - A powerful anti-oxidant.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also helps to prevent breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
- Astaxanthin-Strongest anti-oxidant vitamin in nature. is 550 times more effective than vitamin E.
- Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
- Emblica - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is completely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
- Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu contains phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also shows antiinflammatory, anti-tumour, anti-mutagenic and anti- bronchodilatory activities.
Client Use: Apply 2 – 3 pumps of serum to face and decolette each day and night following thorough cleansing of skin. May be used under nourishing moisturizers.