Specially formulated with cactus and yeast extracts with special low molecular weight peptides to significantly reduce irritation caused by AHA’s and Retinoids. This formula works by down regulating the most important signaling molecule enzymes in inflammation including: COX2, IL-1α and IL8. This down regulation soothes the skin, removes irritation and reduces redness.
Rescue Recovery Cream is further enhanced with a concentrated coconut extract rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) to restore skin barrier function which helps the skin maintain its natural structure. Maintaining this structure decreases water loss and increases natural moisturizing factors, which hydrates and protects the skin and significantly aids the skin in recovering after exposure to stress.
Directions For Use:
- Apply a generous amount to soothe irritated skin as needed. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice per day or as needed to soothe irritation.
- Increases skins moisture level by 150% after 24 hours and by 95% after four weeks
- Reduces stinging and irritation associated with the use of hydroxy acids and retinoids
- High purity extract specifically developed for combating the irritation caused by AHA and retinoids
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Decreases Trans-Epidermal Water Loss by 17%
- Contains smart sugar that improves cell communication for reducing stinging e ect from AHA and increasing NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor) on the skin
- Napol Cactus Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Biosac- charide Gum-1, Ethylhexyl Coco-Oleate Estolide, Coconut Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopherol
- Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Napol Cactus) Extract, Saccharamyces Cerevisiae Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ethylhexyl Coco-Oleate Estolide, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Dimethiconol, Stearyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopherol, BHT, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA