Multi-Active Resurfacing Serum addresses clarity and and texture so it appears more youthful and vibrant. Vitamin A encourages cellular turnover and skin renewal, making this serum ideal for those concerned about accelerated signs of aging. This peel clarifies while offering transformative benefits that improve the look and feel of devitalized skin.
- Multi-Active Resurfacing Serum requires guidance from a skincare professional as some clients may require use nightly and others once or twice a week. It is recommended to be used at night after a thorough cleansing. Client may experience stinging, redness, dryness, and flaking. Use under direction of skincare professional. Sensitivity to AHA’s should be determined prior to using this product. WARNING – sunburn alert – this product contains one or more alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) or retinols that may increase your skins sensitivity to sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Discontinue use if sign of rash or irritation persists and consult a doctor. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse eyes thoroughly with water. For external use only. Not for use on children – keep out of reach of children.
- May be used as a professional exfoliant. Follow professional protocol for application of Alpha Hydroxy peel.
- Supports epidermal stem cells turnover to rejuvenate skin and combat signs of aging
- Increases skin's hydration and flexibility
- Protects skin without clogging pores or impacting absorption
- Restores skin's lipid barrier which traps water to keep skin hydrated
- Aqua (Purified Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Algae Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Olive Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid, Aqua (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (and) Retinol (and) Carbomer (andj) Tocopherol (and) Acacia Senegal Gum (and) Proplyene Glycol (and) Alginate, Aqua (and) Honey (and) Phospholipids (and) Sphingolipids (and) Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (and) Glycerin (and) Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid with a larger molecular size than glycolic acid. Increases skin’s hydration, pliability and flexibility, excellent for more sensitive skin, dark or hyperpigmented skin.
- Tego Stemlastin (Algae Extract) - Naturally derived from Cyanidium Caldarium Algae which is rich in extremolytes-like mineral nutrients, amino acids and polyphenols and GABA (gamma amino butryric acid). Stimulates epidermal stem cells and dermal fibroblasts. Significantly supports the maintenance of epidermal stem cell activity encouraging skin rejuvenation.
- Olive Squalane – Is a plant source alternative to Squalene found naturally in the sebum of human skin and is believed to lubricate and protect skin. Squalane, is an emollient with exceptional spreading properties and skin absorption.
- Glycoderm P - Contains Liposomes and encapsulated Hyaluronic Acid which helps to restore the lipid barrier of the stratum corneum.
- Kombuchka - Improves overall skin quality by enhancing skin smoothness, radiance and appearance.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8.