StemCell Corrective Cream
This unique and creative formulation, containing human growth factors, a peptide complex, antioxidants, and other skin-restorative ingredients, combats against signs of aging, enhances the production of collagen and elastin, and rejuvenates the skin. Other elements also replenish the skin’s fatty acids needed to hydrate the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and restoring its youthful appearance.
- Utilizes our HumiGrowth® technology, which is synergistic technology of powerhouse, anti-aging ingredient, including: Human Growth Factors, antioxidants, and peptide complex.
- Contains an ester of ascorbic acid that inhibits the tyrosinase activity, protects against UVA/UVB damage, and reduces melanin synthesis by up to 80%
- Powerful antioxidants and radical scavengers protect the skin surface lipids (SSL) from oxidative stress and strengthen the skin barrier function
- Smooths and blurs the appearance of vertical wrinkles after only 7 days
- Tripeptide complex present uniquely mimics the human body’s own mechanism to produce collagen
- Up to 76% increase in collagen level within the skin
- Improves overall appearance of skin complexion and skin firmness
Directions For Use
Apply to the face, neck and décolleté, avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products, can be used twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media (Growth Factor), Human Neonatal Fibroblast Conditioned Media (Growth Factor), Glyceryl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Maltodextrin, PEG-100 Stearate, Undecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalance, Phenoxyethanol, Tridecane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Benzylsulfonyl D-Seryl Homophenylalanine Amidinobenzamide Acetate, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10).