Translucent Fusion Creme is formulated to improve the appearance of aging, blemish prone or sensitive skin. A clarifying cocktail of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Azelaic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate and Alpha Arbutin improve skin texture, tone and red blotchiness. Niacinamide boosts collagen synthesis and the production of ceramides, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier.
- Following cleansing, apply a small amount of creme to face and neck and massage in gently. Allow 1-2 minutes for full absorption. Slight tingling may be experienced, which is normal, but will subside in a few minutes.
- As a treatment product for clients with problem, oily, sensitive or pigmented skin. Slight tingling may be experienced, which is normal, but will subside in a few minutes.
- Improves skin's tone, texture, and the appearance of red blotchiness
- Boosts collagen synthesis and ceramides which positively impact the functional and structural integrity of the skin's barrier function
- Targets and relaxes muscle contractions that cause expression wrinkles
- Reduces the severity of fine lines
- Lightens and brightens dark spots for anti-aging results
- Helps stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keeps pores clean
- Aqua (Purified Water), Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyanidium Algae Extract, Maltodextrin (and) Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Stearic Acid, Olus Oil, Polyacrylamide/C13-14 Isoparaffin/Laureth-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate, Alpha Arbutin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
pH 3.8 - 4.2
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate - Age defying actives which targets expression wrinkles.
- Sebuless - Targets microbial proliferation, inflammation, hyperkeratinisation and hyperpigmentation.
- Azelaic Acid - 10% - Is a pharmaceutical anti-acne agent that provides antibacterial and comedolytic effects. It is effective against a number of skin conditions, from mild to moderate acne. It helps to stop the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and keep the skin pores clean. Azelaic acid is also a reversible inhibitor of tyrosinase, delivering whitening effects to the skin.
- Niacinamide – 5% - Is an active form of Vitamin B3 that offers a number of benefits for aged and photodamaged skin and improved skin moisturization. Niacinamide is effective in improving skin texture and improving the appearance of hyperpigmented spots and red blotchiness, in addition to reducing the severity of fine lines. It stimulates collagen synthesis and production of ceramides, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier.
- Tego Stemlastin offers epidermal stem cells and the elastic fiber, it retains a youthful skin appearance and reduces visible signs of chronological skin aging.
- Alpha Arbutin - Ten times more powerful than standardized arbutin. Derived from bearberry, it is an alternative to hydroquinone and Kojic acid for brightening and lightening skin color or to remove brown age spots. It inhibits the body’s production of tyrosinase and suppresses unwanted pigmentation rather than killing pigment-producing cells.