Are Facial Masks Necessary for Healthy Skin?
Are you giving your skin all the love it deserves? If you’re not using face masks, you’re definitely depriving your skin AND yourself! Not having a mask is like never having dessert (which we all love once in a while)!
Masks only need to be used once or twice a week (and shouldn’t be used more!). It’s a great time to take a break and relax while giving your skin extra goodness. Masks are filled with high actives and are left on your skin for a longer period of time to really let them soak in. Think of it as a fast and easy mini‑facial in the comfort of your own home. I have two groundbreaking masks in my Skin Saint line that will take your skincare to the next level!
Kick back and relax with my Pumpkin Perfection Mask. This pore refining mask combines enzymes and antioxidants from pumpkin extract, along with vitamins and minerals in a rich, creamy, self‑warming application to reduce pore size, and cleanse, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin. The gentle formula compliments anti‑aging, hyperpigmentation and acne regimens and leaves skin hydrated, refined and radiant.
- Rich, creamy, self‑warming application deeply cleans, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Removes excess oil, dirt and impurities, minimizes pore size and refines skin texture
- Absorbs dirt and excess oils with Kaolin
- Contains enzymes and antioxidants from pumpkin extract for gentle exfoliation and protection against free radicals
- Increases cellular regeneration with time‑released, moisture replenishing ingredients
- Vitamin E micro‑beads activate upon contact with the skin
Sometimes your skin needs a fresh start! My 3‑in‑1 Detox Mask helps to clarify the skin from inflammation and breakouts (Detox is a fun name even though the skin isn’t detoxing per say). This deep cleansing mask effectively absorbs oils, impurities, and other dirt and debris from the skin to give you a clearer complexion. The powerful combination of 3 0il‑absorbing, acne fighting ingredients works to draw out all the excess sebum while killing bacteria.
- The white charcoal powder absorbs impurities and oil from the skin
- Sulfur possesses natural antibacterial properties to help fight against breakouts
- Helps cleanse the pores and clarify skin
- Kaolin, a naturally occurring clay, absorbs excess oils
- Unique formulation without pungent smell typically associated with high concentrations of sulfur
Purify Your Skin!
Ready to try out face masks? Head over to theskinsaint.com to add these miracle workers to your regular skincare routine! Your skin will thank you.