The Skin Saint’s Guide to Cryotherapy
If you’ve been following us, you know we’re super into Cryo treatments. In fact, we just launched Glacial RX, the first FDA‑Cleared device using cryomodulation technology.
So why all the hype and what IS cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy uses liquid nitrogen or CO2 to expose the skin to subzero temperatures. This has a number of benefits including stimulating collagen production, plumping up the skin, boosting circulation, reducing redness and inflammation, and producing a brighter complexion. It can also help with pigmentation, melasma, eczema and rosacea. These treatments are also, fast, affordable, painless, have no downtime, and can be performed on all skin types, all year round. See why they’re so popular?
At FACE, we’ve embraced cryotherapy! So let’s take a look at the different types of procedures we offer.
This cryotherapy treatment improves the tone, texture clarity and blood flow of the skin. Frozen C takes cryotherapy to the next level, delivering the coldest concentrated jet of cryogen (‑78ºC) to the skin to improve redness, puffiness, inflammation, rosacea, acne, large pores and more. C02 is used instead of nitrogen to deliver safe and comfortable skin rejuvenation.
- Treatment takes 15‑20 minutes
- Best results are seen after 4‑6 treatments spaced 1 week apart
- Improved tone, texture, and clarity can be seen immediately and last up to 3 months.
- Collagen and elastin production improve over time to give you smooth, soft, youthful, radiant skin
5D Cryo Luxury Facial
This celebrity favorite was created by our very own Skin Saint, Holly Cutler! (@theskinsaintofficial) This luxury treatment takes years off your face as you bathe in oxygen, collagen builders, cryotherapy, brighteners, and light diodes to restore youthfulness and radiance while refining lines and texture to give you an airbrushed complexion. Using five different technologies, your skin will be exfoliated, infused, oxygenated, cooled, and revived.
- Relaxing 75‑minute facial that increases hydration and circulation by plumping the cells
- Stimulated collagen while treating fine lines, redness, texture, and pores
- Nanotechnology temporarily creates micro‑channels in the skin’s surface without needles, allowing products to penetrate deeper
- Gives laser‑like results without the cost, pain, or downtime
CryoQuantum Luxury Facial
This clinical facial is designed to deliver the easiest, safest, and most effective facial in the industry, using localized cryotherapy. Treatments will renew and refresh your skin to stimulate tightened, youthful, refined, glowing skin in just one treatment! Cryogenically cooled air stimulates collagen production, increases rejuvenation, improves elasticity, and refines the pores, leaving you with a glowing complexion. This non‑invasive treatment supports better oxygenation of dermal cells while detoxing and rejuvenating the skin.
- Designed by FACE’s founder, @theskinsaintofficial, 4 unique technologies work together to refine, infuse plump and renew the skin
- Treats skin texture and aging concerns with no pain or downtime
- See glowing skin, reduced inflammation, stimulated collagen, reduction of fine lines, restored firmness, increased radiance, lightened acne scars, more even skin tone, improved texture, and reduction of rosacea and eczema
- 5‑6 treatments two weeks apart are recommended for best results
The first FDA‑cleared treatment using Cryomodulation technology. Glacial RX uses cold to stop melanin production and resolve the appearance of pigmented spots. This comfortable, fast treatment can provide facial rejuvenation in just one session. It also decreases inflammation to reduce the appearance of rosacea and melasma, while refining your skin's texture.
- A treatment feels soothing and cooling and takes about 45 minutes
- Can work anywhere on the face and body
- No pain or downtime; leaves skin looking brighter and clearer with diminished pigmentation and improvements in melasma, rosacea, and sun damage